Monday, October 11, 2010

What to write?

Okay, so I'm working on my first novel. It's a young adult novel and I hope to have it published. That said, I have several other ideas swirling around in my head at this time as well. They won't go away. Of those, two are really fighting to get their stories told. I also love to write short stories. Obviously I also have a blog.

So, in comes the question: What to write?

Do I work on my current novel? Do I work on outlining my other novels? Do I work on my blogs? Do I work on a short story? Hmmm?????? What to write?

Yesterday I chose to work on designing my blog schedule. I picked out quotes, pictures, and topics to write about. Today I uploaded and scheduled all of my pictures for October, as well as all of my quotes for both October and November. Now I'm working on writing and scheduling my actual blogs. Whoa! What a morning. I'm only four deep so far. I have a long way to go.

At the same time I'm still itching to get to all of the other writing projects I have. Too bad I can only work on one thing at a time.

I would like to start my second novel soon. As I write my first novel I am also working on outlining my second novel. Little by little is my newest motto.

Usually whatever is most on my mind is what I deal with. Today it was the fact that I didn't have a blog written and scheduled for the next posting. I had to get it done! Now I'm on a roll writing blogs.

Until next time have an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment