Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo - I must be crazy!

I had this whole post already written about how I was participating in my own personal, unofficial, way in this years NaNoWriMo. However, I changed my mind while I was in the shower this past Saturday. I came up with a general idea for a book and decided to wing it. I went all in - traded my mind for a crazy mind.

So, I deleted my original post and created this new post. I figure that I will need to write at least 1,665 words a day to reach the 50,000 final word count by November 30th. I have enlisted my husband and mom as my official cheerleaders. They are to ask me daily if I've reached my goal for that day.

I'm working on a young adult novel about a witch. I'm not sure where it will take me, but I'm giving it a go. I've decided not to over think it, like I have a tendency to do. Instead I'm going to totally wing it.

My goal: Each day write a new scene and I won't come up with the next scene until I'm done with the current scene.

Good luck to all who are participating this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment