Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

So, originally I was going to post this really cute Thanksgiving poem that my daughter wrote this past week. One slight problem: She took it to school before I had a chance to copy it. Therefore, I had to come up with something else.

I ended up deciding on doing a list of things I'm thankful for. That, however, became difficult. I had a hard time ordering them and then grouping them. Then I decided to just randomly pick twenty things that I love and am thankful for. So, here it is. And no, there is no specific order to the list.

1) Family
2) Children
3) Books
4) Music
5) Friends
6) The internet
7) Hot baths
8) Skype
9) Coffee
10) On-line friends
11) Bookstores
12) Family gatherings
13) My Kindle
14) Facebook
15) Summertime
16) Air conditioning / Heaters
17) Veterans
18) Libraries
19) Wikipedia
20) Spellcheck

What makes your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment