Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let The Words Flow

Writer Website Wednesday #5


What I like: 

For writers this blog has an abundance of information. First off, the bloggers are already in the industry. They aren't like me and trying to break into publishing. They are already in the know and they created the site to help those of us like me understand more.

I could go on and on about the different posts that I have found on their site that have helped me, but I won't. Instead I'm going to tell you to go there, here, and check it out. I liked the site so much that I added my email address to the subscription linky. I now receive their posts straight in my inbox. I like that! A lot!

What I don't like: 

They have two really good ideas that they have created pages for: Question of the Week & Critique Partners. The problem is that you have to scroll through at lest 149 comments on each to see anything. I think the QOTW would be better suited as a separate blog post each week on a specific day. But, hey what do I know. I still haven't come up with an idea that would be better for their CPs page. That one stumps me. It seems that even though it's long, it's still the best approach for that one.

Your Turn -> What do you like about Let the Words Flow?

No comments:

Post a Comment