Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #8

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren as a way to showcase books you have received in the mail, from the library, or by any other method during the week. 


Bought from Amazon for my Kindle! :-)





Bridger by Megan Curd 

Ashlyn McVean doesn't believe in fairy tales. That is, until Ashlyn is thrown into the crosshairs of grudges her grandmother created long ago. After finding out she is one of two people able to cross between faerie realms, Ashlyn is faced with trying to understand her abilities, along with navigating a new relationship with her boyfriend, Liam. As if being on a centuries old hit list and dealing with crazed pixies isn't enough, her new abilities mean trouble for Liam. Knowing her new life puts everyone she loves in danger, Ashlyn must decide what's most important in her life between friends, family, love, and ultimately, realms.



10 comments:

  1. Great week! Bridger sounds very interesting.
    Old GFC follower. New Twitter follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this book yet but I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, Mia, and Jennie,

    I can't wait to read this one. I keep seeing it around on the Twitter feeds and thought I'd give it a go. I'm saving it for when I travel this summer.

    Thanks for stopping by (& the follow - Alison)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks quite good! New follow :) Love faerie stories

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jadey,

    Thanks for the follow. I've never actually read a faerie story, so we'll see. I hope I like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that looks awesome! I hope you enjoy it! Check out My IMM if you get the chance! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fairy books and this one looks really good! Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for visiting my IMM. I'm a new follower of yours :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I haven't read this one, but it looks good! Happy Reading!
    New Follower here! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica, Kristina, and Idris,

    Thanks for stopping by and following. I'll be sure to check out everyone's IMMs

    ReplyDelete