Saturday, June 11, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet! Or is it Versatile?



I woke up this morning to find that the wonderfully talented Linda Cassidy Lewis had chosen me as one of the recipients of the Versatile Blogger and The Irrisitably Sweet Blog Awards. You see she received both from different bloggers, but combined them and sent them out to fellow bloggers. So, I'm combining them as well.

The rules are simple list seven (7) facts about yourself and chose fifteen (15) other bloggers to award these awards to. So, read my facts and then visit the blogs listed below. If you are one of the fifteen I've chosen pick either one or both and their yours.

My 7 facts:

1 - My daughter is 11 years older than my son (quite a difference).
2 - I speak a little German (it used to be a lot more). I still think it sometimes in my head, alone. lol
3 - I'm a certified K-6 teacher and social studies 5-8 teacher.
4 - I have no sports skills whatsoever. I stink horribly at ALL sports.
5 - I am a genealogy enthusiast. It's addicting.
6 - I've never been skiing. Ever.
7 - I've been to Germany, Austria, Mexico, and Jamaica.

The 15 blogs I've chosen in no particular order: Stop by their blogs and check them out. :-)

Tag! Your it!

1 - Julie Anne Lindsey
2 - Kayla Olson
3 - Melissa Veres
4 - Liza Kane
5 - Gale Martin
6 - April Aragam
7 -Cynthia Watson
8 - Hope Collier
9 - J.E. Fritz
10 - Jen A. from Musings From the Peanut Gallery
11 - Stacy Green
12 - Niki Brandyberry
13 - Cassie Hart
14 - Michelle Davidson Argyle
15 - Meredith Jaeger

If you are on the list but do not participate or are too busy to do this accept it as a shout out to your blog. :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment