Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Writer Unboxed



Writer Website Wednesday #7


What I like:

Oh, I love the fact that this site was started by unpublished aspiring writers, Therese Walsh and Kathleen Bolton. Now it has become a must follow for unpublished aspiring writers, like myself. Therese and Kathleen are not the only ones who contribute either, they have a whole sidebar list of contributors. Oh, and I can't forget to mention that they have been on the Writer's Digest 101 Best Websites for Writers list for the past 5 years straight! And then this year they were named one of the Top 10 Blogs for Writers.


In sidebars you can find a list of author interviews, industry interviews, box cutters (useful writer websites), and craft corner (books on writing). It's worth stopping over to the site and poking around to see what they have to offer. I'm sure there's something there for everyone.


And if you like it, like I do, sign up for their email. You'll get their posts sent straight to your inbox.


What I don't like: 

Honestly I don't think there's anything on this site that I don't like. It's a treasure box of fun for writers. 

Your Turn -> What do you like about Writer Unboxed?

No comments:

Post a Comment