Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Reading Bookshelf

I'm on vacation right now visiting family and wanted a simple blog post to have up. I decided to give you a taste of all the books I have planned to read this summer. Will I get them all read? Probably not. My list is a little bit overwhelming. Especially since I'm visiting family out of state and I have major edits to do.

I decided that I would only allow myself to bring my Kindle on vacation. Not that bringing my Kindle will cut down in the number of books, but rather it helps with packing light.

Misfit by Jon Skovron




Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock




Deviant by Adrian McKinty




Flyaway by Helen Landalf




The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter




Die For Me by Amy Plum




The Lost Saint by Bree Despain




Paranormalcy by Kiersten White




Falling Under by Gwen Hayes




Clarity by Kim Harrington




Divergent by Veronica Roth




Solstice by P.J. Hoover




Like I said, those are all on my Kindle. Yes, there are plenty more on my Kindle awaiting my attention, but these are at the top of the list right now.

I do think that this list is a bit much.

Your Turn -> What is on your summer read list?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh!! Such a great list :) Time for a B&N run! At least, it would be if I had money...

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm kinda glad I'm out of book money at the moment or this list would be much longer. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete