Monday, August 22, 2011

WriteOnCon Rocks!

If you are a writer and you haven't heard of WriteOnCon, you have got to be living under a rock. Well, maybe not, but you aren't following the right people on Twitter then. Because, of course, that's how I found out about the free on-line writing course. Why I didn't check this out last year, I have no answer for. At all. I feel like a complete nut job for not checking it out sooner. This year I was determined to find out what all the buzz was about. 


The bottom line: It's Awesome!

I found out so many wonderful new things about writing.

The tips were amazing!

The forums were great, too. Not that I really checked them out, but I heard all about them. The whole time thing was an issue for me with my little one. I hope to be able to squeeze in the time, scheduled time. Also, next year I hope to have a manuscript completed and ready for submission.

In the meantime I have tons of writing to work on.

I have realized several things during the course of reading and listening to all of the information. These realizations have caused me to rethink my current WIP and the one I have on the back burner. I have a lot of work ahead of me. Not to mention several more posts on what I have learned and what that means for my WIPs.

Your Turn -> What was your favorite part of WriteOnCon? (If you joined in on the fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment