Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back From A Short Break

For those of you who read my blog, I'm sorry for my sudden absence. Unfortunately my computer decided it needed a break from me. I was not happy in the slightest bit with it's decision, however I had no choice in the matter. It seems my battery decided to stop holding much of a charge and would not recharge even when plugged it.

I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly the other day when I was on to do a quick email retrieval it started charging. Needless to say I set my computer aside and didn't touch it again until it was fully charged. Now I won't use it unless it is plugged in.

Yes, this is putting a damper on my writing, but it has been a nice little break.

So, what did I do during this break?

I read to my hearts content.  I'll give a quick breakdown of all that I read during this computer break. All were great books and I'm glad I had the chance to read them. I have now officially met my goal of reading 35 books this year a tad bit early. I blame that entirely on my computer's "vacation." Not that it's a bad thing. In fact there will be more posts later based on what I learned. But, for now here is the list of books I read.

Flyaway by Helen Ladalf




Clarity by Kim Harrington




Divergent by Veronica Roth




The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter




Solstice by P.J. Hoover




Hourglass by Myra McEntire




Your Turn -> What do you do when your computer gives you issues?

2 comments:

  1. I grumble and pout. :-)

    You read a LOT! I've had some popular books on hold at the library for months and now four of them came in this week! I guess I'm going to have to take a break to read because I can't renew any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Linda. I actually did do the grumbling and pouting thing at first. Then I remembered how many books I had on my Kindle and dove head first into them. It helps having them on my Kindle and the Kindle app on my iPhone. It's funny how I read so much, but barely made a dent in my to-read list. Have fun reading your library books. :-)

    ReplyDelete