Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Writing With Music

Since I have started a new project I thought I'd get in the mood. This particular story is set in a smallish town in Texas where country music is a large part of the atmosphere. Therefore, I created a playlist on my iPod of all country music. Most of it is stuff I listened to back when I lived there, so it's not too current. Truth be told I haven't listened to much country music since I moved to New Jersey. When I moved here there wasn't a country music station. Now there is, but my daughter and husband won't listen to it.

I decided I would share a little of this list with you today.

  • Three Days by Pat Green
  • I Cross My Heart by George Strait 
  • I'll Think Of A Reason Later by Lee Ann Womack
  • You Walked In by Lonestar
  • Long Time Gone by Dixie Chicks
  • What'cha Gonna Do With A Cowboy? by Chris LeDoux
  • Walking In Memphis by Lonestar
  • Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
  • I'm Gonna Miss Her by Brad Paisley
  • Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
  • The Story Of Us by Taylor Swift
  • When The Sun Goes Down by Kenny Chesney
  • Little Good-Byes by SheDaisy
  • Cheap Seats by Alabama

Your Turn -> Do you create playlists to get in the writing mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment