Friday, October 7, 2011

Creativity At Last!

It's been a while since I sat down and actually cranked out new content for a WIP. I have several in the works, but haven't actually sat down and started writing until this week. I finished editing what I had previously written for Barely There. Now I'm on to writing new content, which feels so good. I am so happy with where my story is going this time and enjoying every minute of the writing process. I can't believe I haven't written in so long.

I'm also working on notes and ideas for my NaNoWriMo WIP that I intend on working on come November 1st. I can't wait. That one has been simmering for almost as long as Barely There. I've been gathering ideas and doing research on different aspects for this one since last December. Okay, so I was determined to have a story ready to go this time around. Instead of deciding to jump in head first at the last second like last year. This time I'm working on a project that I hope will be amazing.

I'm looking at having a good two months of no editing, just pure writing, pure creativity. It's an invigorating feeling.

Your Turn -> Do you feel a sense of renewed energy when creating a new work?

No comments:

Post a Comment