Friday, November 11, 2011

Under the Weather

I know I missed blogging on Wednesday and I don't have a post for today. I haven't forgotten about blogging, I've just been under the weather most of the week. Rather than attempting to fight my brain for a blog post I thought I'd give you a peek at a couple of beautiful pictures that adorn my living room.

Each of the pictures I use on my blog are by Al Reich, In Natural Light Photography, or as I like to call him, Dad!

Below are two of my very favorite photographs of his and they are hanging over the couch in my living room. Below them are a couple of links to see other of his photographs.

I hope to be back to feeling better and blogging on Monday. Until then, I hope you enjoy the photography. :-)




In Natural Light on Flickr

In Natural Light Official Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment