Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Progress Report

February Progress Report

It's time to see what I've been up to this past month. I can't believe I actually read that many books this month. Crazy! And March is looking insane with the number of books releasing that I want to read.

Writing/Editing:
Barely There - Edited Chapters 11-27 I've finished draft 2 edits. Now for the polishing stage. I've already gotten through chapter 10 in the polishing stage. I'm hoping that I can get finished with this round of polishing by Friday, March 9. Then it's off to Beta Readers and I can get editing a different manuscript. I'm antsy about this part.  

Read:
One For The Money by Janet Evanovich (finsihed)
Bloom by Julie A. Lindsey 
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (3rd time)
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes (started)

Books Purchased: 
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
The girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Existence by Abbi Glines
Paramour by Margaret Ethridge

No comments:

Post a Comment