Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Releases

This month's list of releases that I'm excited for is considerably short compared to last month. But both books on the list are must haves for me. I already have both of them requested through my library. :-) 

Fever (Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano (2/21/12)

Why -> I really really enjoyed the first book in the series, Wither. I have been anxiously awaiting this book to see how things turn out. I don't want to give anything away if you haven't yet read Wither, so I won't say anything more. It looks so good, though.



Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver (2/28/12)

Why -> If you read Delirium, the first book, then I don't have to say anything more. The cliff hanger ending with high stakes was enough to make me scream in frustration that I had to wait a whole year to read the next installment. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to patiently wait until Pandemonium was released, yet here I am still holding on. I have already checked with my local library, they've ordered it, and I'm number 2 on the wait list. I will be at the library the day I get the message that it's there.

Your Turn -> What are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment