Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Progress Report

I finally decided that I would in fact do a monthly progress report to keep myself accountable with my writing/editing time. I also thought it would be fun to add my reading endeavors as well.

Writing/Editing:
Barely There - Edited Chapters 4-10 Considering I had hoped to have the entire manuscript completely edited by now, this seems rather pathetic. My goal for February is to have the entire manuscript edited through and have a couple CPs opinions. I hope to be able to send it out to a beta reader or two by the beginning of March. 

Read:
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver 
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting 
Everneath by Brodi Ashton 
One For The Money by Janet Evanovich (started)

Books Purchased: (Yes, I do plan on reading all of these, soon! lol)
Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Cinder: Book One in the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Insatiable by Meg Cabot

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout  
Bloom by Julie A. Lindsey 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the revising! :D I am also a tad late on my schedule but powering through.
    You´ve got some nice books lined up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elodie! I'm rather happy that I'm taking my time on this round of edits. I'd rather do a good job at it, than a quick round and wind up spending more time on it later. I hope I can get through those books, so far I've only read two on the list above. lol

      Delete