Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Releases

This month's list of releases is slightly crazy. I can't believe there are so many books coming out this month that I want to read and I still have to finish reading the books for February.  

Perception (Clarity #2) by Kim Harrington (3/1/12)

Why -> If you haven't read Clarity, go out and buy it, download it, request it from your library. It was absolutely amazing and I've been dying for this second installment since I read Clarity. It's beautifully written, the characters are wonderfully drawn, and the world and plot are addicting.


Goddess Hunt (The Goddess Test #1.5) by Aimee Carter (3/1/12)

Why -> After reading the first installment of this series I was really curious about what Kate's trip would entail. I mean she's just been dealt a huge shock and she needs to let things set in. I just wish this would have come out sooner. Instead I have to read it quickly before I read the next full installment due out at the end of the month.


The Savage Grace (The Dark Devine #3) by Bree Despain (3/13/12)

Why -> I read the first book in this series when it first came out. Loved it! I'm not a werewolf person, but it was definitely one that I loved. I bought the second book, The Lost Saint, but never read it. As time went by I decided that I'd rather hold off and read them back to back. I'm excited to read not only these two, but The Lost Letters of Brother Gabriel, which was pretty much #2.5 in the sequence.


Spell bound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins (3/13/12)

Why -> As I said before, I'm not much of a werewolf fan, but I am a vampire and witch fan. Big time! Not long ago I realized that I've read tons of vampire novels, but practically no witch books. So, I went in search and found the Hex Hall series. I downloaded the first two books in the series to my Kindle. I'm just waiting on this book to come out so I can download it and read them all back to back. I. Can't. Wait. 


Goddess Interrupted (The Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter (3/27/12)

Why -> I loved the first installment and can't wait to find out what happens next. I hear there's an impending war of the gods in this one which should be good. I'm excited to see how Kate takes on her new role and integrates into this new world she's found herself in.

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) by J.R. Ward (3/27/12)

Why -> A few years back I got addicted to this series. I'm behind to say the least. I have books 8 and 9 to catch up on before I can read this, but I prefer to let a bunch of books pile up on this series. One at a time isn't enough. It's a seriously adult series, no teens should read this at all. That aside the characters and plot are insanely amazingly well done. Ward knows how to create the most complex characters of any books I've ever read. They are so well done I've seen other agents praise her complex characters. I love this series for the characters and plot, not the other stuff she has added in.

Your Turn -> What book releases are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment