Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Releases

This month's list of releases is substantially smaller than March's. That's good for me as it gives me time to catch up on all of those March reads. :-)    

The Last Echo (The Body Finder #3) by Kimberly Derting (4/17/12) 

Why -> I absolutely loved the first two books in this series. I'm also curious to see how Violet's life changes as a result of events from the second book. I don't want to give anything away if you haven't read the first two books. So, give them a try. :-) 

 Whisper (Riley Bloom #4) by Alyson Noel (4/24/12)

Why -> When I read the first book in the Immortals Series, Evermore, I found myself very curious about the main character Ever's little sister, Riley. I was super excited when I found out that Noel was writing a middle grade series about Riley. I've read the first book in the series, Radiance, and loved it. I've since collected the next two books, Shimmer and Dreamland, and have them sitting on my shelf, patiently awaiting the arrival of the fourth and final book in the series. I'm planning a reading spree with these three books. I love to read a series all the way through. It's fun and satisfying as I don't have to wait for the next book to be released, nor do I tend to forget what has happened in a previous book.

No comments:

Post a Comment