Thursday, April 26, 2012

March/April Progress Report

It's time to see what I've been up to this past month. Since I didn't do a progress report at the end of March I'm including both March and April in this one. I didn't buy nearly as many books as I thought I was going to. Turns out my library had most of them and it saved me A LOT of money.  


Writing/Editing:
Barely There - I polished this manuscript off at the beginning of March and sent it off to beta readers. I've never been so nervous and excited all at the same time. It's definitely a mixed feelings kind of experience. I'll have a future post regarding the feedback. I'm thinking it will be next Thursday's post.
  


Midnight Raynne - Edited on paper through chapter 29. I hope to have all of the chapters edited on my computer by the end of May and in the hands of my critique partners by mid May. I can start sending chapters out as I get them done. Hopefully I can have it ready for beta reading sometime towards in June. I have to give my critique partners time to look it over and myself time to make the suggested changes. :-) I'd really like to have this one polished for query by WriteOnCon. That way I have something to participate with and hopefully catch the eye of an agent. Fingers crossed!


Read:
MARCH: 
Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes (finished)
The Seeds of Wither by Lauren De Stefano 
Fever by Lauren De Stefano
Perception by Kim Harrington 
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter
Lover Mine by J.R. Ward


APRIL: 
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward
Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris



Books Purchased: 
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Under The Banyan Tree by Toni De Palma
The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter
Death by Chocolate by Julie A. Lindsey
Icarus (The Kindred) by J.S. Chancellor

No comments:

Post a Comment