Friday, May 11, 2012

Harper Teen - May Deals

I know I don't usually do a Friday post or one like this, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew about this deal.

For a limited time eight Harper Teen Kindle books are on sale for only $2.99. So if you own a Kindle and want any of the following books go grab them now. The best thing about books! You don't have to read them now, you can read them later. ;-) Click the book title below to go straight to the Kindle store.

You can find out at the end of May which ones I bought.


13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson




The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell

 


Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik

 


Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

 


L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad





Love and Other Things I'm Bad At by Catherine Clark




Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley





Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment