Thursday, May 31, 2012

June Releases

Not as many books this month - I'm not sure why. It's probably a good thing since I'm still trying to catch up on my to-read lists for April and May.  :-)    




Sleepover Stakeout (Sleuth or Dare #2) by Kim Harrington (6/1/12)

Why -> I haven't even read the first book in this series, Partners In Crime, yet. It's high on my to-read list this summer, though. The third book in the series comes out next month and I plan on getting it as well and reading all three back to back. I can't wait either. I absolutely love Kim Harrington's writing. 




Mirage (Winterhaven #2) by Kristi Cook (6/5/12)

Why -> I loved Violet in Winterhaven and loved the vampire twist as well. Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love vampires, and not just since Twilight. I was that girl who was fascinated by them in the 90's. With that said, I tend to read more books with vampires than werewolves. I don't read many purely werewolf books at all. Sorry, but it's true. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens with Violet and Aidan in this book. 


Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate (6/12/12)

Why -> I fell in love with the first book, Fallen, and adored Torment. I was super excited for book three, Passion, to come out last year, but never got around to reading it. I have it on my Kindle along with Fallen In Love which is one of those novellas they release between books, so it's really like book #3.5. I decided I wanted to read all three back to back since Rapture is the final book in the series. At least from my understanding. 

Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire

Why-> Two words: Time Travel! Yup, I love the idea of time traveling and the first book, Hourglass, was great. I can't wait to see what happens as a result of the time traveling escapade in the first book.


Your Turn -> What are you looking forward to being released this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment