Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pinterest - Addicted





If you haven't yet heard of Pinterest you may want to get on the web a bit more - or maybe not. I spent an hours the other morning on Pinterest and other sites, pinning pictures. And by hours I mean at least four, maybe more, I wasn't keeping track. Before I knew it the time on my computer indicated it was no longer morning and I had nothing more than lots of pictures and a much better organized pin board profile on Pinterest.


So why am I mentioning this? Because it's awesome if you're an author. Think about all of the story board work you can do with that site. Oh, it is great! I have a pin board called "Settings" and at the moment I'm actually only putting the settings for one particular manuscript on there. I'll need to change the title of that board when I finally decide to set up multiple settings boards. The one thing I wish I could do is create a folder-like selection. One that isn't really a board, but it contains several boards. So, I would have a "Settings" folder and in it would be all of the pin boards for each of my manuscripts, separate boards. I doubt that's much the point of Pinterest, but it would sure help me out.

I also use it for a variety of other things, such as crafts, bookish things, libraries, photography, and the list goes on and on. :-) 

Not to mention it's also a great way to procrastinate!

Follow this link to find me on Pinterest.

Your Turn -> Are you on Pinterest? If so leave a link in the comments so I can find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment