Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Writers by the Shore

There's a new blog in the neighborhood! And I'm a part of it!

I was lucky enough to find a local critique group through the SCBWI about a year ago. We meet monthly and I truly enjoy our meetings and hate when I have to miss one for any reason. We've been talking for a while about doing something more. And, we've finally done it. Four of the eight members in our critique group have created a writing blog.

I know, there are a ton of other writing blogs. We're different! We each have our niche to bring to the blog. Archana Bharathan is great when it comes to keeping up with publishing news and turns of events in the publishing industry. Kimberly Ann Miller is insanely great with her query critiques. Toni De Palma will be bringing you closer to authors through interviews. She's got some really great ones lined up too! And then since I read almost constantly and study those books, I'll be bringing in what I've learned from many of the books. In addition we will also be posting about the craft of writing.

I'm so excited to be a part of Writers By The Shore! Click on our name and check us out! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for checking us out! We should be doing a contest soon. We're still working on the specifics. :-)

      Delete
  2. I write a blog with my CP's as well - it's fun to see what everyone has to add that's a little different. I just found your blog - look forward to what you have to say. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, Tasha. I'm off to check out your blog as well. :-)

      Delete