Friday, June 29, 2012

A Cover Reveal and Paying It Forward

The Cover Reveal:

Go on over to Writers By The Shore today for an the cover reveal of Fae by Emily White.


Paying It Forward:



I have been thinking for a while about doing other occasional posts, especially when there's a blog hop or a special event. I think this is a great one to get me started - INDIEpendence Day hosted by The Indelibles. Go to their website for details and to add your blog to the list!

The idea is to spotlight a self-published book or and independently published book. I've been mulling it over for days since I first read about this event. Picking just one book is not something I am good at. So, I finally decided to spotlight two books, a self-published book AND an independently published book.

Come back Monday to see which ones I have chosen! And, join in the fun if you have a favorite Indie/self-pubbed book/author.

No comments:

Post a Comment