Today that site is Free Digital Photos
I downloaded this photo from the site as a tester and promptly began downloading other photos for my posts over at Writers At The Shore.
Here's the run down of this site:
- The site is easy to use and you don't need to register or create an account to use any of the photos for free.
- They didn't have a huge amount of photos like some other sites that you can pay for, so I'm not sure how far this site will go for one blog. A supplemental site to find photos may be necessary, but this one is extremely easy to use.
- You have the choice to purchase photos in different sizes and for different uses if that's what you need. The picture I used could have been purchased in four different sizes between $3 and $10.
- If you use a free picture an attribution is required. All you need to do is click the question mark in the download free box.
- Attribution required ?
- Make sure when you download the picture you DO NOT click the large blue button that says DOWNLOAD with a downward arrow. I found out the hard way. It's nothing more than a photo album that will want to actually download to your computer. I stopped that quickly, but still not a good thing to have on a site like this. There is also a green clipart one as well. BE CAREFUL!
- The correct way to download is to the right of the picture in the box titled "Free Image Download."