Thursday, June 28, 2012

July Releases

For the second month in a row I don't have as many books on my list. I think I need to look into this oddity. Although, it does allow me to attempt to catch up on my reading.  
   


 
Framed and Dangerous (Sleuth or Dare #3) by Kim Harrington (7/1/12)

Why -> Getting this last book in this series means I can finally start reading the three of them back to back. I'm also excited to read more Kim Harrington books. :-) 
 
Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White (7/24/12)

Why -> I've never even read Paranormalcy! I just never got around to it and then around Christmas time I downloaded Paranormalcy and Supernaturally with the plans to wait until the final book was released and read them back to back. I've been doing a lot of that lately! :-) 




Your Turn -> What are you looking forward to being released this month?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Framed and Dangerous but it sounds fun! I did read the first two of Kiersten White's books and I enjoyed them a lot. I'm looking forward to Endlessly coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to read the first two of Kiersten White's books. I never intended to wait so long, but it just happened. Then I decided I might as well wait until the third was out to read them straight through. I'm excited to read them. :-)

      Delete