Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Releases

I only have one book on my list this month. It's strange that I don't have more. Although, with my self imposed internet break and the push to get my manuscript polished I haven't had any time to read. So, I guess one book added to my to-read list is a good thing for me right now. 
 
 
 
 Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine (8/28/12)

Why -> This book looks so good. With her dad missing Rachel is on a mission to find him, despite defying the Commander to do so. Forced to protect the girl who declared her love for him years earlier, Logan if forced to change his plans to escape the tyranny of the Commander. Together the two fight for their lives running from a monster and assassins in the Wasteland. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, Rachel can use a sword! So, awesome. I've been waiting a while for this one. :-)

Your Turn -> What are you looking forward to being released this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment