Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Progress Report

It's time to see what I've been up to this past month. This month was not very productive in the writing or reading area of my life. My personal life was beyond busy and did give me plenty of brain storming time since I wasn't writing or reading much.   


Writing:
This month was mostly a wash with reading and writing. I spent the first part cleaning house to get ready for my mom's visit. Once my mom arrived we spent a week cleaning and packing my daughter's room. Then the big move of my daughter to Austin began. I finally got back to writing once we were in Austin at the end of the month, but I'm still not where I'd like to be with my writing. I did manage to get through chapter 8 on Midnight Raynne.


Goals For July
I'd like to finish this round of edits on Midnight Raynne. I'm hoping to have it polished and had my wonderful critique partners taken a look at it by the time WriteOnCon in August. I'd like to have a manuscript ready to pitch during that amazing online conference. 


Read:
(This month was not good for reading. I had very little time to read, but started two books. I'm hoping to have them both finished within the first week of July.)
Under the Banyan Tree by Toni DePalma (Started) 
Death by Chocolate by Julie Ann Lindsey -  (Started)

Books Purchased:
Loose Screw (Dusty Deals Mystery Series) by Rae Davies
A Writer's Guide To Harry Potter by S.P. Sipal
Rapture by Lauren Kate

Your Turn -> Was your June productive?

No comments:

Post a Comment