Tuesday, October 30, 2012

November 2012 Releases

I only have three books on my list this month, which is really good with the holidays on the horizon. I also have a ton of books to read through in order to hit my forty book goal this year. And I still have to fit in editing and blogging.


Echo (Soul Seekers #2) by Alyson Noel (11/13/13)

Why -> This is on my save list. My goal is to buy all four books in the series in hardcover and then devour them back to back. I did this with her Riley Bloom Series and it was fun to do. I already have the first book, Fated, sitting on my shelf waiting for the other three. I love Alyson Noel as a writer and her books are great! I am super excited to read this series and can't wait to see what her next project will be. 


Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie (11/13/13)

Why -> I have noticed that people either loved or hated Matched when it was first released. Me? I loved it. Yes it was a slower pace than a lot of the dystopians out at the time, but that's what the story needed. I quickly feel in love with Cassia and Ky, and yes I'm curious about Xander as well. I loved how we got to not only hear from Cassia in the second book, Crossed, but we also got to hear from Ky. I can't wait for this book and to read from Xander's perspective also. I'm sad, though, that this is the final book in the series. I can't wait to see what Condie's next project will be.

Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards (11/13/13)
Why -> Well, I just found out about this series last month thanks to a Waiting on Wednesday post and I was intrigued. The post was actually for the second book which comes out in June 2013. So, I checked out this one on Goodreads and was surprised to find that so many of my Goodreads friends had listed it as to-read. And, the ones who had already gotten their hands on an ARC loved it. So what's it about? It's a post-apocalyptic love story which could ultimately lead to the deaths of both, Ash, a half-blood darkling, and Natalie, the human daughter of the Emissary. Intriguing!

Your Turn -> What are you looking forward to being released this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment