Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #2

*"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're excited about.

Okay, so last week I suddenly got the urge to start participating in Waiting on Wednesday. Last week's post had a lot to do with a particular contest, but this week it has to do entirely with the excitement of getting my hands on this book.

Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller:

Seriously, the Bermuda Triangle & a cruise ship make a winning combination. I can't wait to get my hands on this one! And since I've started doing giveaways, I will definitely be doing one for this book! 

Okay, I know a few of you are going, "Hey, don't you already know her?" And while yes I do, this has nothing to do with me knowing Kimmy. In fact even if I didn't already know how absolutely wonderful she is and how awesome her writing is, I would still be doing this post.

Now go put her book on your to-read list on Goodreads. We all know you want to! *wink, wink*

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much Heather! I hope you love it as much as I loved writing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like a intriguing read...thanks for sharing. And here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice. I am really looking forward to this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds completely diffferent and interesting. Great WOW pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this before so thanks for spotlighting it! I'm not sure if I will read it or not but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete