Thursday, November 29, 2012

December 2012 Releases

All three of this months books are actually novellas from different series I've been reading. Which is good, because I'm way behind in a lot of reading and I need to catch up. These novellas are usually quick reads.

Radiant (Unearthly 2.5) by Cynthia Hand(12/4/2012)

This particular novella takes place in Italy when Clara and her best friend, Angela, try and escape everything that has happened in Wyoming. It alternates between the two friends' perspectives. I can't wait to see what Angela is like for her own perspective, not from Clara's. Also, it will be fun to see Clara through someone else's eyes. 

Neverfall (Everneath 1.5) by Brodi Ashton (12/26/2012)

Yikes! This one is from Cole's perspective and I can't wait to see what he's like on the inside. This novella follows him around as he tries to put the pieces of what occurred in the last book together. (I hate to list spoilers, so I'll be vague on what happened in book 1.) Anyways, I've been dying to read book 2, which comes out in January! So this is a perfect get-ready-for-book-2 deal. 

Annabel (Delirium 0.5) by Lauren Oliver (12/26/2012)

This one looks so good! Annabel is Lena's mother and this novella is told from her perspective about her life. I'm hoping all those questions that are burning in Lena's mind throughout the first two books about her mom will be answered in this installment. Also, notice this is considered book 0.5. I'm curious if there will be a 2.5 before the third book releases in March, since there is also a 1.5. ??? The things I wonder about. lol

What books are you looking forward to this month? I know there has to be other books I just haven't realized come out this month. It can't just be these three novellas. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment