Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sporatic Blogger

That will be me over the next month, The Sporadic Blogger. I usually try to get my blog posts typed and scheduled ahead of time, like a week or two, but I don't think that will be possible this month. I don't have any blogs written and scheduled at the moment, aside from my new release posts for December, January, and February. The holidays always make me antsy and I get too involved with other things that I have little time for blogging, if I haven't already written and scheduled posts.

Add to that the fact that I got absolutely zero editing done this past week and a half for personal reasons and I am way behind in reaching my December 15th deadline. I am now facing a fact that I must use my little time for blogging as editing time. Not to mention I will be in physical therapy for issues with my neck that have been leading to migranes, shoulder pain, and hand numbness. After years of issues, it's time to get this taken care of. And of course, being me, I had to add that into the busiest time of the year. *deep breathes* lol At least there's plenty of time during physical therapy for reading!

So with in mind that please forgive me if I seem a little out of sorts this month. I will still try to blog when I can. Hopefully in the new year things will calm down and I will be back to my regular routine. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment