Thursday, January 31, 2013

February 2013 Releases

There are several books I'm excited for this month. Not as many as last month. In fact I don' think I will match January 2013 for the rest of the year. We will see, though.

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi (2/5/13)

Why -> I shouldn't really have to explain this one. At least not if you have already read Shatter Me and Destroy Me. If you haven't yet read them. I urge you to run out and buy or check it out from the library. Seriously great books. :-) I'm actually counting the days until this book is released. 

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer (2/5/13)

Why -> I'm in love with the idea of fairy tales in a sci-fi world. So cool! I can't wait to read more about Cinder and now Scarlet (Red Riding Hood). 

Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano (2/12/13)

Why -> I'm addicted to this trilogy. I can't wait to see what happens to Rhine in this one. I love Gabriel, yet at the same time I feel for Linden. What will happen between her and her two love interests? What about her brother? It looks like this is going to be one killer of a book. I can't wait! 

Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West (2/12/13)

Why -> I've been following Kasie on Twitter and her blog for some time, so I was stoked to find out that she had a book deal and WOW, it sounds so good. I mean a girl who can see two futures and make her decisions on them? Cool. Or maybe not so cool in Addie's world. So, yes I will be running out to buy this one as soon as it is out.

Revel by Maurissa Guibord (2/12/13)  

Why -> I read Guibord's debut book, Warped, and loved her imagination! This book looks just as interesting. A mysterious island, secret ceremonies, monsters, an island no one ever leaves alive, and Greek influences! I can't wait!

Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White (2/19/13)

Why -> Twins with special abilities forced to choose between their twin or doing what is right by themselves. Intriguing. I can't wait to see how this new series by White unfolds.

Shards & Ashes edited by Melissa Marr (2/19/13)

Why -> I've been very interested in reading these anthologies lately. It's fun getting to read short stories from authors I have never read before. I have also found some really interesting authors who I have never read before, but now I can't wait to read. 

The Goddess Inheritance (The Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter 

Why -> I'm super excited to see what happens to Kate in this book. It looks like she is forced to make a HUGE decision that could be life altering for humans or the gods she has come to love as her family.

Your Turn -> What books are you excited for coming out in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment