Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top 12 of 2012

This list was nearly impossible to compile. Why? I read so many GOOD books this past year. It was extremely difficult to narrow it down to only 12 books. In fact I had 15 books on the list, but after talking to my hubby we decided 12 sounded better, so I had to ax 3 more books. That was so hard.

Here are my 12 favorite reads of 2012 - in order of how I read them:

Everneath by Brodi Ashton  




Hallowed by Cynthia Hand  




Perception by Kim Harrington 




Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver  




Insurgent by Veronica Roth  




Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi




Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire




Enchanted by Alethea Kontis




Nevermore by Kelly Creagh




How to Survive Ancient Spells and Crazy Kings by Laura Pauling




Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier




What were your favorite reads of 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment