Thursday, June 27, 2013

July 2013 Release

This month I have a short list. I must be missing something. I hardly ever have lists this short. Anyhow, they're all fun books. And three of the four are final books!

Awaken (Abandon #3) by Meg Cabot (7/2/13) 

Why -> Once again this month I'm guilty of not having read the previous book. Meg Cabot won me as a reader when I read her take on the Hades myth in the first book, Abandon. I currently have the second book, Underworld, waiting patiently on my bookshelf. Again, I have yet to read the blurb on this one. I don't want to spoil the second book for myself before I read it. (For some odd reason I put this on my May list, but realized quickly that I had placed it under the wrong month on my list, when I went to purchase it. lol)


Blurred (Kissed by Death #2) by Tara A. Fuller (7/2/13)

Why -> This book is really intriguing. First off it has to do with reapers, which is something I'm interested in. Second, there is that blurring line between life and death with the reaper, Anaya (the reaper) and Cash who should be dead.

Elegy (Hereafter #3) by Tara Hudson (7/4/13) 

Why -> Hereafter was on my DAC-2011 list and I own it on my Kindle. Then arises the problem that I never read it, but kept hearing it was really good. At some point I decided I would wait until the final book came out to read them back to back. So that is what I'm doing. I can finally read this series!

Infinityglass (Hourglass #3) by Myra McEntire (7/9/13) 

Why -> Oh this is such an interesting trilogy. I wasn't so sure about it when I found out Timepiece wasn't in Emerson's perspective, but Kaleb won me over. Now I can't wait to read it from Hallie's and Dune's perspectives. It's rather fun getting into the minds of those who were secondary characters in previous books. Plus, I can't wait to see if and how they succeed.


What books am I missing out on this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment