Tuesday, July 30, 2013

August 2013 Releases

Oddly enough this is the second month in a row that I have very few releases on my list. I'm definitely missing some books somewhere. Hmm? Anyhow this month's list is good.


Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke (8/15/13) 

Why -> I really haven't read any gothic horror before, but this sounds absolutely intriguing. Violet's been warned not about the Devil, but she never thought it could be the cute guy, River, renting her family's guesthouse. Oh how exciting this one sounds.

Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine (8/27/2013) 

Why -> Honestly, this is a series that I'm waiting until the final book comes out before I read. So nope, I haven't read the blurb, but I still can't wait until it comes out. Once it comes out that means I only have a year until the third book is released and I can devour them back to back. lol



The Dark Between by Sonia Gensler (8/27/13) 

Why -> This book blends historical fiction, a mystery, and the possibility of linking the spirit world with ours. Plus how can you pass up a book with that cover? Yes, I'm guilty of judging this book by its cover. lol

What books are you looking forward to this month? Did I miss any big ones?





No comments:

Post a Comment