Thursday, August 29, 2013

September 2013 Releases

This month's releases are so exciting! I can't wait to get my hands on them. :-)


Eternal (Winterhaven #3) by Kristi Cook (9/3/13) 
Why -> OMG after the way Mirage ended, I've been dying to get my hands on this final installment. Violet is forced to chose between true love and destiny! Argh! How can she possibly chose? I need this, now. lol

The Chaos of the Stars by Kiersten White (9/9/13) 
Why -> For starters, Isadora's the human daughter of Egyptian Gods. Need I really say more? Obviously this heritage will bring complications to her life, even if she wants to get away from her family. Add to that the ominous dreams foretelling destruction for her family, they just might be real. 


Sky Jumpers (Sky Jumpers #1) by Peggy Eddleman (9/14/13) 
Why -> I love dystopians. I know, there's a million of them out there. But this one looks good. Hope's world has been destroyed by WWIII and the only thing that seems to matter in her town is inventing. They want to invent to restore what was lost in the war, but Hope is hopeless at inventing. When bandits attack trying to gain access to the antibiotics Hope's town has created, they are forced to decide between handing the antibiotics over and dying out or die now trying to defend them.


Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey (9/18/13) 
Why -> I've already read this one and LOVED it. It's a great mystery thriller for teens. Elle has been moving all her life to keep up with her dad's job. But when a serial killer shows up in the same town as her new boarding school, she finds out there's more to the story of her moves than she thought.

Vicious by Victoria Schwab (9/24/13)
Why -> First off, I LOVE Victoria's books. They're amazing! In her first adult book she's combined betrayal between best friends and super powers. Oh!!! I can't wait to read this one.

What books am I missing for September? I'm always missing some.



No comments:

Post a Comment