- Both have Triangle in the title.
- They are both signed copies!!!
- AND they are looking for one lucky winner to give them a good home.
Your shelf could be their new home!
First let me tell about the books:
The Devil's Triangle by Toni De PalmaGoodreads Blurb:
When 17 year old Cooper dies in an attempt to burn down his school, he finds himself in the afterlife. Lucy, the Devil's sister who has crossed party lines, decides to give Cooper another shot at heaven. The deal? Cooper returns to Earth and has to find a girl named Grace. The rest is up to him.
While Cooper figures out his mission, he's thrown into the life he's always wanted. Great parents, a spot on the Varsity football team and a real future are all within reach. But what he really wants is Grace, a feisty girl with an abusive boyfriend who can pound Cooper into pulp if he doesn't watch out.
While Lucy plays demonic-puppeteer, clues to an unknown past between Cooper and Grace start to unravel. Cooper discovers that what's keeping him and Grace apart is far more sinister than anything this bad boy could have ever imagined.
Triangles by Kimberly Ann MillerGoodreads Blurb:
A cruise ship. A beautiful island. Two sexy guys. What could possibly go wrong?
In the Bermuda Triangle—a lot.
Hoping to leave behind the reminders of her crappy life--her father's death years ago, her mother's medical problems, and the loser who’s practically stalking her--seventeen-year-old Autumn Taylor hops on a ship with her sister for a little distraction. When she wakes up in the Bermuda Triangle, she fears she's gone nuts for more than one reason: that loser’s suddenly claiming they're a happy couple... a hot guy is wrapping his arms around her and saying "Happy Anniversary"... and suddenly, she’s full of bruises, losing her hair, and getting IV medication. Autumn visits the ship's doctor, hoping for a pill or a shot to make the craziness go away. Instead, she's warned that these "alternate realities" could become permanent.
She just has to ask herself one question—how the hell is she going to get out of this mess?
Now for the giveaway!!!
- Prize: One signed copy of The Devil's Triangle by Toni De Palma, one signed copy of Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller, and one signed Triangles bookmark.
- Giveaway begins August 27, 2013 and ends at midnight September 10, 2013.
- Winner will be announced on September 11, 2013.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents only.
- Please leave your email for me to contact you as follows: email (at) provider (dot) com
- Please read my Giveaway Policy and Rules.
To enter all you have to do is answer one of two questions in the comments below. If you feel up to it you can answer both, just don't hurt yourself doing so. ;-)
- Would you make a deal with the devil to save the life of someone you love, even if it means you can never be with them again?
- What do you imagine your alternate reality might be if you were stuck in the Bermuda Triangle?