Tuesday, December 31, 2013

January 2014 Releases

It's a new year (well, tomorrow it will be) filled with lots of new books! And I'm super excited about this months' releases! I get to finish two trilogies, continue three trilogies, and start two more. So here's my rundown of books releasing in January 2014. And share what books you're excited for in the comments! I know I miss books, all the time, and find out about them months after they release.

Erased (Altered #2) by Jennifer Rush 
1/7/14

Why ->  Holy hot guys! I so can't wait to see what happens with Anna and Sam. They're on the run from the Branch and Anna needs to figure out why her memories were erased to begin with, and who she can trust.

Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton 
1/21/14

Why -> Nope haven't read the blurb. I've been holding off on reading Everbound until this one releases, which is hard because it's staring at me from my shelf, daily. I'm so excited to read these final two books and the novella, Neverfall, when this one releases. I loved Everneath!

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi 
1/28/14


Why -> OMG! I'm dying to get ore of Aria, Perry, Roar, and Cinder. They are possibly some of my very favorite characters ever. I can't wait to see how everything turns out. At the same time I'm sad the story will be over.

The Unbound (The Archived #2) by Victoria Schwab 
1/28/14


Why -> I really enjoyed the first book last year, The Archived. I've been anxiously awaiting this next installment. Mac is a great strong character and the idea of people's histories being stored in a library with librarians watching them is definitely intriguing. 


Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter #2) by Megan Shepherd 
1/28/14

Why -> The first book was really interesting and very dark. I'm curious to see what happens in this next installment. Juliet learned some very disturbing secrets about her family in the first book and needs to figure out what she's going to do now. When people close to her are murdered, and the calling card is one she knows all too well, she needs to catch the killer, before Scotland Yard does.

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge 
1/28/14

Why -> I'm so excited to read this one, which is pitched as "Graceling meets Beauty and the Beast." Plus, I've seen some really great reviews for this one. I can't wait!

The Uninvited (Uninvited #1) by Sophie Jordan 
1/28/14

Why -> This looks so good! When Davy tests positive for the kill gene (HTS) she loses everything in her life. She's left with Sean, a fellow HTS carrier, who she's not sure she can trust. Maybe he's not that dangerous, but then again, maybe she's just as dangerous as they say, even though she doesn't feel any different.

What  new releases are you excited for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment