Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases of 2014

Today I thought I'd share with you my top ten list of 2014 book releases I'm most excited for, and why. They're in order of their release date, nothing more. I couldn't decide on an order based on which I'm most excited for since they'd all be tied for number 1.


Erased by Jennifer Rush
Release Date: January 7, 2014

Why -> Holy hot guys! I so can't wait to see what happens with Anna and Sam. They're on the run from the Branch and Anna needs to figure out why her memories were erased to begin with, and who she can trust.



Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
Release Date: January 21, 2014

Why -> Nope haven't read the blurb. I've been holding off on reading Everbound until this one releases, which is hard because it's staring at me from my shelf, daily. I'm so excited to read these final two books and the novella, Neverfall, when this one releases. I loved Everneath


Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi   
Release Date: January 28, 2014

Why -> OMG! I'm dying to get ore of Aria, Perry, Roar, and Cinder. They are possibly some of my very favorite characters ever. I can't wait to see how everything turns out. At the same time I'm sad the story will be over.


Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Release Date: January 28, 2014

Why -> I'm so excited to read this one, which is pitched as "Graceling meets Beauty and the Beast." Plus, I've seen some really great reviews for this one. I can't wait!


Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Release Date: February 4, 2014

Why -> Another one I have yet to read the blurb on. I read Shatter Me and the first novella, Destroy Me. I have yet to read Unravel Me, which my daughter is currently reading, and Fracture Me. I'm planning to go on a reading binge with this one to see what happens to Juliette, Adam, and Warner. 


Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Release Date: April 8, 2014

Why -> A southern belle becomes a Paladin. Need I say more about what drew me to this one? lol I love the idea of a southern belle being thrown into a world very different from her own and then add the fact that she could be protecting someone who may destroy the world. 

Library Jumpers by Brenda Drake 
Release Date: April 2014
 
Why -> Seriously, I love this idea. A girl who can jump to the library of her choosing by flipping through the pages of a book. 






After the End by Amy Plum
Release Date: May 6, 2014

Why -> I loved her last trilogy and have been super excited to read what happens in this one. Juneau has been told everything was destroyed after World War III and they've been living off the land since. Only that's a lie, there never was a war, and nothing was ever destroyed. She finds herself thrust into a modern-day world trying to save her family and friends, who have disappeared, all while someone else is searching for her. 

Rebel by Amy Tintera
Release Date: May 6, 2014

Why -> I loved the first book, Reboot. It's sort of a zombie apocalypse, but they're not exactly zombies. I loved Wren and Callum and I can't wait to see what happens in this duology. One of the few books these days that's the second and final book in a series.

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Release Date: May 27, 2014

Why -> This has been the most excrutiating wait EVER! I have been dying for this book to release, for two years! I can't wait to find out what happens to Clary, Jace, and their family and friends. 



What books are you most excited for releasing in 2014?




No comments:

Post a Comment