Friday, April 11, 2014

The Devil's Temptation Blog Tour!!!


The Devil's Triangle by Toni De Palma
Published by: Crescent Moon Press 
Release Date: March 14, 2014 

Fighting the Devil brought Cooper and Grace together. But without a little evil to spice things up, the everyday life of a normal teenager is pretty dull. A summer job crewing on a billionaire’s yacht in sunny Italy might be just the ticket to rekindle passion. While the setting is perfect, the winding, sinister back streets of Naples are also the perfect playground for a scorned Lucifer to wreak havoc. And if evil doesn’t rip them apart, the sultry billionaire’s daughter and the sexy First Officer might be what it takes to finally destroy Cooper and Grace’s love forever.

Review

Aah this book! Poor Cooper and Grace, I mean haven't they been through enough already? Apparently Lucifer and his sister Lucy might not quite be done with them. Or maybe Cooper and Grace just aren't meant to be? This book kept me guessing throughout whether Lucifer or Lucy, or both really were messing with Cooper and Grace. At times I thought that maybe Cooper really was just loosing it and the stress of all he and Grace had previously dealt with in the first book, The Devil's Triangle, had finally caused him to crack. And at other times I thought it was just a crappy situation that had gotten out of hand sucking Grace and Cooper right down with it. You never know when Grace and Cooper are in the midst.

And the twists. It seems I was really off in most of my predictions. I'd say I hate that, but I really don't. What it really tells me is that Toni De Palma did an excellent job at making me guess. I did not see the ending coming the way it did. Honestly, I loved reading this book! It is an excellent follow up and did not fall short in my expectations at all. I really hope there will be another book in this series. Not that I really want Toni to torture poor Cooper and Grace any more than necessary, but I love reading them!

I highly recommend both books if you haven't read them yet. :-) I can't wait to see what Toni has in store for her readers next.

The Devil's Triangle:

Amazon Barnes & Noble



The Devil's Temptation:

Amazon Barnes & Noble




Stay up to date on everything Toni De Palma! 

Toni De Palma was born in Brooklyn, New York. As a child she spent many summers in Ischia, the Italian island where her father was brought up. Her first middle grade novel, Under the Banyan Tree, was published in 2007 and selected as a Kirkus New Voices Pick and a New York Public Library Book for the Teen Age. Her second middle grade novel, Jeremy Owl, was published in 2010. Her third book, The Devil’s Triangle, A YA paranormal is getting rave reviews. The sequel, The Devil's Temptation releases. Toni holds her MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from Vermont College and she is a recipient of a New Jersey Arts Fellowship. She currently resides in New Jersey.

Website Facebook Twitter Goodreads





Become a fan of The Devil Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment