Thursday, October 30, 2014

November 2014 Releases

I have very few books I'm excited about this month. It always seems that November and December are slow months for great book releases. But here's my November list.



Everblaze (Keeper of the Lost Cities #3) by Shannon Messenger
11/4/14

Why -> I really enjoyed the first book in this MG trilogy. I meant to read the second book last year, but never got around to it. So I was thinking, "Yay! Now I get to read the final two books back to back, no wait!" But then I realized that there is now a fourth book in the series. I just don't think I can wait for the fourth book, so I'm thinking I'll read books two and three soon and then wait for the fourth one next year.

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray
11/4/14

Why -> I really really like Claudia Gray's work. I've only read her Spellcaster books, but I have all of her Evernight Series on my shelf waiting. I really need to read them, like yesterday. Anyways, this book looks so good. A murder mystery tangled into parallel universes. I need this book.

Captive (#2) by Aimee Carter
11/25/14

Why -> I loved her The Goddess Test trilogy. I still have to read the first book in this trilogy, Pawn, but I will. Probably when the third book comes out.

What books are you excited for in November? I can't believe my list is this short. I have to have missed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment