Friday, November 28, 2014

December 2014 Releases

Like last month there aren't a lot of books on the list this month. Which is a good thing, since I'm still catching up on books from, well, the last two years. And I have a pile of eARCs on my iPad. Well, a figurative pile at least. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season, and try to sneak in lots of reading.

In The Spirit by J.C Hart 
12/1/14 

Why -> An old house is not the only thing left to Alyssa when her grandmother dies. She's also inherited a ghost intent on escaping it's bonds. And the role of town witch is now expected of her. Yes! I'm in, old haunted house, ghost, witchcraft. I'm ready!

Wicked (The Wicked Saga #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
12/8/14

Why -> It's a JLA book, I really shouldn't have to explain this one at all, but I will. Set in New Orleans' French Quarter, Ivy hunts creatures responsible for her losing everything years earlier. When sexy Ren shows up, things get complicated. And they're both keeping secrets. Ones that could tear them apart.

Suspicion by Alexandra Monir
12/9/14

Why -> A String of deaths in Imogen's family puts her in the center of the secrets surrounding the family estate. And she's not the only one. So is her childhood crush and family friend, Sebastian. And haunting her are her father's last words, "There's something hidden in the Maze." The very maze she was never allowed in as a child. I'm currently reading this as an ARC and can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Rebound (Boomerang #2) by Noelle August
12/9/14

Why -> Oh my goodness. I love Veronica Rossi's work. It's set in the same world as Boomerang. Only in this installment we get to follow around Adam Blackwood, head of Boomerang, and Alison Quick, Ethan's ex-girlfriend & the daughter of a business tycoon. When a scandal from Adam's past threatens to destroy everything he's built, Alison is there ready to take him down to prove her place in her father's world. And I've been on such a new adult binge lately. I can't wait to read this. I just got and eARC the other day, so I will be devouring this one as soon as I finish Suspicion. I can't wait.  

Your turn! What are you excited for this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment