Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #55

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event splotlighting upcoming releases that we readers are eagerly anticipating and is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Scorched (Frigid #2)
by J. Lynn
Publication Date: June 16, 2015

From Goodreads:

Sometimes life leaves a mark.

Most days, Andrea doesn't know whether she wants to kiss Tanner or punch him in the gut. He is seriously hot, with legit bedroom eyes and that firefighter body of his, but he's a major player, and he never cuts her any slack.

But when her life spirals out of control, he's there for her. The only problem is, no one else can save her... only she can save herself.

Add it on Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. I love that last line from the summary: 'Only she can save herself', so true! I recently read a book by her (Waiting for You) and I enjoyed it, I definitely need to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read the first book. I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I'm a big fan of JLA's books so I'm excited for this one to come out. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete