Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #62

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event splotlighting upcoming releases that we readers are eagerly anticipating and is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Dream of You (Wait For You #4.5)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publication Date: 6/23/15

From Goodreads:

Abby Erickson isn't looking for a one-night stand, a relationship, or anything that involves any one-on-one time, but when she witnesses a shocking crime, she's thrust into the hands of the sexiest man she's ever seen - Colton Anders. His job is to protect her, but with every look, every touch, and every simmering kiss, she's in danger of not only losing her life but her heart also.

Add it on Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I like Jennifer Armentrout's writing, I wonder why I didn't come across it before. It sounds good!

    New Gfc and twitter follower.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! This is the first I've heard of this one. I love Jennifer L. Armentrout's books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete